Wednesday, May 25, 2011

that darn dog


Strange things have been happening in my bedroom lately (get your mind out of the gutter girls). I am missing one sneaker, a pair of exercise pants and my favorite GAP pullover. These items have mysteriously disappeared in the last week. Is it possible that this 10 lb. pup is collecting things ????


Does he plan on dressing up in my clothes and making a break from the cul-de-sac?
I will get to the bottom of this!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that he's only stealing your excercise stuff. Must be he thinks you're plenty hot already! I have to ditto Maria -- he IS darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how can you resist that sweet face?!?

    I do understand. As wonderful and cute as Murphy is, she was a demon puppy! We actually hired trainers to come to the house to train her. That was the BEST $400 we ever spent!!!!!

    You could just get a guinea pig!!! Ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails