Tuesday, February 15, 2011

out and about

There is always something that catches my eye when I'm out running around. Luckily, my camera stays in my purse and I can whip it out fast. But lots of times I'll just drive by twice. Big waste of gas, I know right!
This picture below does not do this home justice. It used to be red brick. They recently did a renovation and painted the brick a pale gray. It's one of my favorites. I'll work on getting some better shots. 


 Little brick homes, just a few of my favorite things!

 Recently developed a fascination with taking pictures of old barns. I have no idea why!


 Maybe it's the details.


Found this property in a different season on a different adventure. This would probably be my dream home! Brick or stone, it doesn't matter.  I love them both!


What's your dream home?

5 comments:

  1. I love the smallest one best.Im convinced there is a lady there palnin a spring flower bed for out front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream home would have the biggest best kitchen with a huge sitting area and from the kitchen table you would have a gorgeous view of the ocean/lake/mountains... whichever... I would take it!

    Your new header is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header, Stephanie! Did you take that on Valentine's Day? The sky was beautiful that morning, Jack said God made the sky pink for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header, too. I didn't have a chance to get a picture, but Julia did. She did a pretty good job, too. House #2-I just noticed the curtains the other day. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dream home would be anyplace our family is together under one roof.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails