Thursday, February 10, 2011

driving car - taking pictures - use caution





I would like to get a big, flashing sign for the roof of my car


BLOGGER TAKING PICTURES-PLEASE BE COURTESY & DON'T BLOCK MY SHOT!

And please don't give me the "hairy eyeball" look, I really don't like confrontation. I just really, really like houses. Big ones, little ones, new ones, old ones - I love them ALL!

Thank you and have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. What great eye candy. I especially like the first two homes pictured. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you were in my area and didn't stop! Was that you the cars were beeping at?
    Love your photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one. I would move right in! I also can't get over all the porches on the last one. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steph! I always love looking at the photos you take of the houses in your area. They are all so dreamy. You cul-de-sac looks so beautiful blanketed in snow!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails