Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Craft Success



I'm calling this one a success! A craft I attempt and it actually turns out decent. 
Let me just start by saying I would never have been able to think this up on my own, my brain doesn't operate like that. However,  I was lucky enough to discover Kristen F. Davis Designs and her super easy explanation on how to create these faux metallic letters.
After looking at her post again I just may go back and add some extra "metallic" to the letters. 
Now what can I faux metallic next........watch out I'm on a roll people.

4 comments:

  1. Great success! Can't wait to see what you paint next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!! Look out world... she is painting!!!! Your blog header is BEAUTIFUL!!!! What is up with all the snow?!? It was 80 here today! You need to come visit us and bring your pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I will have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a huge success. It is so beautiful and classy looking. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails