Wednesday, February 9, 2011

confession from a craft klutz

 I love crafts, I really do. BUT I'm not very good at them. I will get an idea in my head, run out and buy all the supplies and that's it....I'm done. I'll start a project, get frustrated with my lack of skill and give up way too easy. Character flaw, I know! (something I definitely need to work on)

However........ as of today, I'm happy to announce a finished project!!!
Purchased this little wooden thing at the thrift shop back in September for about $2 and now five months later it's hanging on the side of my kitchen cabinet. I'm not sure what I want to use it for, should have thought about that before I hung it in the kitchen. I just may use it to store my frequently used recipes cards. 

It's not perfect but it's a finished project! And right now that's good enough for me!




BEFORE
AFTER


3 comments:

  1. Fanfreakintastic!

    P.S. Finished projects are highly overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Louise, I love it! I can never see the potential in the castoffs at Jubilee. I need to go shopping with you. Missed you last night at Book Club...chocolate fondue! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You turned this into something super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails