Wednesday, August 8, 2012

cheap & easy yumminess- Almost Ice Cream Sandwich


 Even better than the real thing (insert awesome U2 song here). Homemade almost "ice cream sandwiches"!! This is so incredibly easy, why have I never seen this on Pinterest? 

1 - 8oz. Cool Whip container 
1 - box Chocolate Grahams

Break grahams in half, put a dollop (love that word) of Cool Whip on one graham. Put a top on it, give it a little push and place in the freezer for about an hour.






I wrapped the extras in wax paper and stuck them in a freezer bag. They did not last very long in the freezer!


Trust me, you will have a happy child when you bring these out during a swim party! 



Imagine how good chocolate Cool Whip would taste on a chocolate graham! Sadly, my store doesn't carry it. But I'm on the hunt now!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! So easy! Will have to give this recipe a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MIL just told me about these! I think I am going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's on Pinterest now!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will give the a try, they look delicious. I was so excited to see you had a post...thought it was Emily's room...waiting patiently for a post :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails