Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Night in the Cul-De-Sac Craft Room

Ahhhhh, Friday night and there is no place I'd rather be than my favorite seat in the house .
Tonight's project ............ gift tags
Using one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets and shipping tags from Staples.
   I love these tags, I use them all the time.


Now that I'm looking at these tags on my computer screen, I think I'm going to go and ink the edges of the tag to give it a more finished look.


I stared at this project for awhile, that's about as far as I got. There is a knack for designing bracelets and I don't have it. I just love pretty beads.

Major task for today was addressing the Christmas cards, happy to say mission accomplished and they are going in the mail on Monday!


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, finish those bracelets! I think liking pretty beads is all you need to make gorgeous things.

    Good job on the card and I love your tags. I've always wanted to have beautiful gift wrapping and tags and never find (make) the time. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to pin your gift tags!! They are great. You are very talented! Great beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tags! Craft nights sounds great. Your cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, those are the cutest tags! I love craft night! I don't do it often enough but I love all being together and making something. It is all about making memories!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails