Thursday, July 28, 2011

little things

Sometimes all it takes to make a teenage girl happy ..............

From a very fancy hotel!!


 You make yummy cupcakes and are so very lovely! Just wish you were in my budget!!
A truly magnificent place!


In this heat and their flowers still look fantastic! Wish I had their grounds crew!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm. What kind did they get? I really think cupcakes might be my favorite dessert. Or brownies. No. Creme brulee! And then I've heard rumors of whoopie pie ice cream, so I don't know. I wonder how red velvet cupcakes taste from HH? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old ladies like myself love cupcakes too! I also like brownies, cake, ice cream and let's not leave out donuts!!! That place looks gorgeous. We need to come do the whole Hershey Park experience. If I am never seen again after the chocolate factory, just know that I am happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - found your blog thru Paula at Sweet Pea. I am trying to figure out where you live? :) I am in NJ. We went to Hershey once but not in the summer. We went right after Christmas and it was really nice.
    Kim
    Kimberly's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go walk around the hotel; I've never done that. I'd have to clean myself up and dress respectable like, and definitely leave my kids at home!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails