Monday, July 18, 2011

boys

You may remember these boys from a previous post 

9 year old boys are crazy, silly and incredibly funny!!

 A few of them stopped by to use the pool after a very warm evening at soccer practice.

9 year old boys only talk about one thing....FLATULENCE!!!!!

That is not my favorite topic. In fact, I have never uttered the F**T word, out loud . (I've got issues)
Just really hate that word for some reason. 
However, 9 year old boys really like discussing it. 
9 year old boys can be really strange. I just hope they never change!
Love my little guy to pieces!!! And his stinky friends too!!
   

 




On a side note, I now have 5 fans to thank from my last post!! 
Thank you ladies, I appreciate your kind words!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Patio/fire-pit is done. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the boys mostly shop at Land's End. Love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails