Sunday, March 20, 2011

walking - talking -laughing tour - part 2

 As Beth and I continue to walk off the equivalent calories of an avocado (yep, that's what we burned off-it's what the app on my phone said anyway) We picked streets with lots of great eye candy. 


Red brick, always a favorite of mine!

What a great front porch on the cape cod above. 

I recommend flower boxes on #50 . Can't you just see them.

 This little American flag flying house really speaks to me for some reason. It just says QUAINT!



 Cute little side entrance.

wants everyone to know this is her favorite house! 
It was huge, she likes 'em big I guess. 



 It's always good to dress your garden gnome in the appropriate holiday apparel. 

It's officially spring! This yard was full of crocus. 


Happy Monday! Big news from the cul-de-sac coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You live in such a beautiful place! All those crocus are crazy! Spring is on its way! Can't wait to hear the big news! I think I have an idea, but oh to see up close!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like 'em big, Stephanie. Big gives me great pleasure...

    I also like a lot of closet space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your house pictures! I also love the house with the crocus in the yard. I drive past it often, and have always wanted to jump out and take a picture. I found you through relatively unique, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails