I'm a lucky girl to call this very funny lady Beth my friend! And now we are walking partners too! We've been meeting a few times a week to walk a mini marathon. Hey 3 miles is a big deal to us!! We are good partners because we keep the same pace, have some good laughs AND like to look at similar things! On Friday Beth suggested we mosey over to Chocolate Town USA and walk the beautiful streets of this lovely town.
So come along on our 3 mile journey.....
So come along on our 3 mile journey.....
The backside of this home is just as lovely as the front. (In case you are wondering, Beth & I look good from the front and back too. Especially when I'm wearing my super sexy shape-up sneakers.....NOT! They are a very unattractive pair of sneakers but I think they are working, honest. )
Storybook cottage, my dream!
Love the little detail on the shutters.
Love the front door!
Here we are, only half way through this walk. This post is so big it needs a part 2 tomorrow. So stay tuned... The Beth and Steph walking tour just might be coming to your neighborhood, watch for us!
You took pictures of some of my favorites! You know a few are for sale on that street :)
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! I want to go walking with you and Beth. I don't know how you walked for all the talking and laughing you had to be doing! Did you two know each other before blogging? How fun and what a beautiful walk! I love all those homes. What gorgeous details!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures turned out great! We'll definitely have to walk there again, I'll carry nuts in my pockets to atttract the squirrels...
ReplyDelete