Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Closing the Door on 2010


Hard to believe this year is almost over! Why is it that the older we get, the faster time flies? I don't like that! I want to slow everything down, especially the time with my children. That's my wish for the new year, slow down, savor the moment and cherish every day!! 


Merry Christmas friends!! 
Peace to you and yours!


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! I agree with you. This is the year to slow it down and make every moment count with my girl. We just got back from her birthday blowout at Disney! I just can't believe she is 5!!! Have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas- I want to slow down w/ my children also- I want to do more with them at home and forget that the dishes are piled up, house is a wreck, ect....I need to realize it will be this way until they get older- thanks for giving me my New Year's Resolution- as as I am writing this Kenzie just asked me to play with her....and I'm going to even though it's 9:30 and all I want to do is be alone!!!!! Happy Holidays -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I was hoping you were posting a picture of the "white house"! We drove by real slow tonight hoping to get a peek inside! Happy Holiday to you and wishing you a Wonderful New Year!!
    Hugs~
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails