This weekend was our final outdoor soccer tournament for the season, picture me doing a happy dance right now! I'm definitely a fair weather sports fan. I love watching my kids play sports but not so much in mid-November when the morning temperature is about 35 degrees and we have to be on the field by 8am! Time to move on to some indoor sports.
However, I am not complaining about the beautiful drive that led us to the soccer field. The scenery was outstanding! Luckily this was very much a country road where we could stop the car on a moments notice for photo opportunities. And there were plenty! Funny how the children just don't appreciate the things I see! My son insisted that we could get arrested for just stopping the car in the middle of the road.
Enjoy my Sunday morning drive!
I hope these chairs are still here when my daughter needs her senior pictures (she's only in 7th grade at the moment) but I just love this setting and think it would be an awesome place for pictures!
Check out this super-sized photo.
This is going to be a crazy week! I'm hosting the meal at my house on Thursday ( what was I thinking). So what is everyone up to this holiday week? Traveling, eating at home, going out? Whatever you do, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Gorgeous pictures! What a pretty drive!
ReplyDeleteWe are heading to Tennessee to my parents house. They have come to us for the last several years, but we are going there since we aren't going there for Christmas (sniff, sniff). We have decided to trade off holidays with the our two families so we can be home on Christmas morning and then not drive all over creation in one week at Christmas time. We have my family for Thanksgiving and his mom for Christmas. We will see how this goes!!
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Great, pictures, Stephanie. Love the tree with the chairs.
ReplyDeleteI bet you're rockin' your Happy Dance. :-)
Lovely photos, Stephanie, I think you have found your calling!
ReplyDelete