Saturday, January 30, 2010

Little Man’s Room

One day last week little man came home from school and discovered a red stripe had been painted all the way around his room! He always wanted one and I thought it would be fun to surprise him. So as soon as the school bus left, the husband and I got busy! Well, mostly I sat on the chair and gave directions and read magazines while he did all the work. I did however clean all the baseboards and dust everything as we moved all the furniture.

 

It turned out great! My man can sure paint a fantastic and very straight stripe! (with the help of some painters tape, of course)

 226

 

another view

227

I don’t really like the bed pushed up against the wall, but this just gives him more floor space for playing. This stripe just really seems to finish off the room but it’s still missing the crowning glory…CROWN MOLDING!!! Trust me, that is on the top of his  “honey-do” list for almost every room in the house!

2 comments:

  1. The strip looks great!! I love the maps on the wall! You should link this to Metamorphosis Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red stripe and I hear ya on the crown molding. Our house is in desperate need of some too. My hubby Hates (yes with a capital H) all DIY projects that I drag him into, so the molding will have to wait :). Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I am a huge fan of the Salvation Army at Union too. The Goodwill on Market in Camp Hill is another favorite place of mine! So fun to meet you :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails