Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi, welcome to the cul-de-sac! It's a great place to live; filled with great people, great parties, good stories and LOTS of kids! I hope you follow along on all my random musings.

It's Sunday night and I was hoping to have a meal plan in place for the week but I'm losing all my momentum sitting here in front of the computer. Hate when that happens! I only have tomorrow's dinner planned- Parmesan Corn Chowder and Pepper Steak Sandwiches. I'm betting that the 8 yr. old gives me a thumbs down on both these choices. Oh well, someday he'll enjoy all the new recipes I like to try right???

My friend Wendy over at www.relativelyunique.blogspot.com has a yummy looking recipe posted for a pasta chicken dish that I might try later in the week.

Well, that's all for the first post friends! Time to get my Bejeweled Blitz fix on, or catch up on all my magazines or the 15 books on the night stand!

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!! A toast to the start of a great blog, making new fiends and having fun blogging with some "old" friends!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails