Wednesday, March 21, 2012

happy things


pink, sparkly  mixer found at Georgetown Cupcake in Soho.....  pure awesomeness


making your teenage daughter smile ....the power of cupcakes




a fantastic family day in NYC and successfully navigating the subway system , my proudest moment


asian translations.......tasty dumpling, gotta love that 



3 comments:

  1. I think I need a sparkly mixer! Looks like you had a fun trip, and I've already invited myself along the next time you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, it's about time.

    I am going to NYC with Maddie and the jazz band next month and just found out we have to wear these horrible green, long-sleeved shirts, that say Wicked on them (we areseeing the muscical) and shout "I am a tourist with extremely bad fashion sense!" Other than that, I'm looking forward to the trip. We'll have to check out Georgetown Cupcakes! At first I thought you blinged your mixer and I stared in awe at that photo trying to imagine you gluing each and every one of those sequins on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great trip! So proud of you guys taking the subway! Loving that pink mixer, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails