Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Would You Believe.........


The present that "Santa" spent a boatload of money on is not working already!!!
It's not even two weeks old! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh the joys of electronic gifts!

Next year, let's skip all the gifts and just take a trip! Who's with me???
Now if we can just convince the kids!!


3 comments:

  1. or we could just go without the kids! haha-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrr!!!! I remember when I was a kid and this happened to my cute little blue jean record player. Luckily, the mall near our house had a direct connection to Santa's workshop, so my mom could take it back there, to get me one that worked. I hope you are able to find a Santa's workshop connection in this area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awful!!! Hey at least it was from Santa!!!! I am in on the trip. I am telling you.. Disney was AWESOME!!!! We have friends that went on a Disney cruise on Christmas and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails