Mulching, edging, trimming, weeding ..........does it ever stop? And we haven't even gotten around to the back yard yet! Anyone have a Tylenol? This does count as exercise right? Yes, I know we have the most incredibly boring landscape in the front yard, way too much green! Future plans are to dig the bed out another five feet or so and connect it to the bed around the light post and add layers of colors. Just as soon as I regain the feeling in my arms and legs again, I'll get started on that!
Hopefully soon to be finished seating wall around the fire pit on a new patio! Can't wait to sit in front of the fire some evening eating s'mores. But for now it's back to weeding and mulching.
Looks great!!! I love a fire pit! You are going to have your own little oasis back there!
ReplyDelete