Finally, more than just of dusting of snow! Kids thrilled, mom thrilled that I got the call from school the night before announcing a 2 hour delay = happy family today!
Looking out the kitchen window this morning it appears that we have a pond.......kind of nice I think!
It's really just the swimming pool cover and only 4 more months till we open that baby back up!!!!! Big plans for the backyard this summer, can't wait to share them with you. Let's just hope Uncle Sam is really good to us when we go to file those taxes next month! Keeping our fingers crossed!
Love to see snow on the evergreens!
Looking forward to summer but enjoying the peacefulness of the "1st real snow" for now. Hope you are too!
So pretty! Enjoy and stay warm! I am ready for it to warm up now!
ReplyDeleteThe snow is beautiful! I can't believe how much your trees and shrubs have grown! We were loving the delay and not having to get up at 5:45am!
ReplyDeleteKeep warm :)
Snow is only as good as getting to stay home and not venturing out in it! I'm all for mountains of snow as long as I can hibernate! Otherwise, move me to the Carribean! Nice pictures, Stephanie.
ReplyDelete